Topics of Interest in Public Relations and Communications, everyday life and me. A final year PR and Comms student currently writing my dissertation while working for Remarkable PR Agency, it's fantastic!

Enthusiastic | Passionate |Driven | Love Life!

It's time to get my BLOG ON!


WARNING: NOVICE IN CONTROL OF BLOG CONTENT

Sunday 27 March 2011

Help a (desperate) student in need...

Talking of helping, do you give to charity in times of disaster?
I want to know whether you donated to the following natural disasters... just take my polls! They take less than a second, click click click DONE!

Results are simply for dissertation purposes (so 100% private and confidential)  

Happy polling, but be honest!







Thank you! (you have just helped me get my degree)






No comments:

Post a Comment