Topics of Interest in Public Relations and Communications, everyday life and me. A final year PR and Comms student currently writing my dissertation while working for Remarkable PR Agency, it's fantastic!

Enthusiastic | Passionate |Driven | Love Life!

It's time to get my BLOG ON!


WARNING: NOVICE IN CONTROL OF BLOG CONTENT

Thursday 30 December 2010

Create Your Own Wallace and Gromit Character!

Meet Bertrood - My Wallace and Gromit Character! 
(She's a Beaut.)


This is the Wallace and Gromit character I created, her name is Bertrood and shamefully I found it quite funny to create. You can make your own, just go to: https://www.wallaceandgromitstamps.com/index.php.

Royal Mail's 2010 Christmas PR campaign kicked off with the launch of 'special' Christmas Stamps! Proximity London developed a dedicated website for Royal Mail to support this year’s Christmas stamps, which feature the Award winning global screen stars, Wallace & Gromit.

Did you spot then? Or win any?
I didn't even see them despite being quite spoilt this year, getting lots of presents in the post (must of been a good girl!)


Royal Mails campaign, I can't help but think was a bit lazy. It involved a LOT of competitions and posters, prize wins etc... (and relied heavily on Wallace and Gromits 'celebrity status') maybe they could have been a little more creative?! I mean come on, it's Christmas AND Wallace and Gromit are renown for being silly!
Maybe they were relying on stamp lovers eager to add to their collections to buy them!

Personally I'm quite sad when it comes to Christmas and give in to all those little extras despite the fact I didn't have the funds to do so this year. I don't love Wallace and Gromit, but could have been tempted to buy some for other people to enjoy when they receive their presents from me in the post.

They had their own website and utilised social media sites really well I think - could they have done something different and better though?
Let me know if you create you own Character - Post your link on here!
Can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment