Topics of Interest in Public Relations and Communications, everyday life and me. A final year PR and Comms student currently writing my dissertation while working for Remarkable PR Agency, it's fantastic!

Enthusiastic | Passionate |Driven | Love Life!

It's time to get my BLOG ON!


WARNING: NOVICE IN CONTROL OF BLOG CONTENT

Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

- Here's to the first New Year I'm seeing through as a Blogger -
Look out for lots more from me in the year to come - 2011!!!!! 


 Cheers to 2011 and POP THAT CORK!



Or like us - have your own fire works show... so far its proven quite lethal! 
So heads up all! 

HERE'S TO A 'CRACKING' NEW YEW!  

And don't forget about your New Year resolutions! If you're stuck for ideas of things you want to do (and not keep) - here are a few suggestions!

  • I will do less laundry and use more deodorant. 
  • I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....(on Mondays)
  • I will try to figure out why I *really* need nine e-mail addresses.  
  • I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water. 
  • I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher. 
  • I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.
  • I will think of a password other than "password." 
Then there is the same old ones:
  • Lose weight
  • Stop Smoking
  • Write a novel...blah blah blah 
Let me know what you make as your New Year's resolution!

Mine is to be more spontaneous and to live for the moment! I'm going to grab every chance I can to do something fun this year, life is too short!

1 comment: